Sunday, May 01, 2005

Blogging at the speed of light

Today the sun is shining. My fiance is the most wonderful man in the world. I love him so very much. Today he said one of the most beautiful things to me and I am feeling so uplifted. I have been having a pretty disappointing semester, and he has been my light at the end of the tunnel. I would marry him today but he will screw up my financial aid package. We are going to be married, just not right now. First I need to graduate from school and secure a job.

My front yard is looking AWESOME. My neighbor came over yesterday and cleaned up the beds. Now to decide what type of foliage and flowers will accentuate the greenness of my house, (which by the was is in desperate need of power washing. I have been advised that my children will be spending the summer with grandma. This is a surprise. I did want to spend some of my time with them this summer since I am planning to spend the Fall abroad.

Wish me luck, tomorrow I am going to ask a big favor. I'll let you know the details after the big meeting.

No comments: