Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I received my report card today and...

I made dean's list. Congrats to me. I feel so accomplished considering that this past semester was hell. I am preparing for summer and my final year of nursing school. I finished my finals at the other college I am attending. Now I just wait for the grade report. I paid for my summer classes yesterday. Believe me, nothing is going to stop me now.

I am working on my garden, sort of like avoidance behavior from the housework. I can't wait for something to start growing. I watch the dirt everyday expecting something to come out of it. I have never done this before, but I think it may be addicting. I am trying to find more things to read on the internet to enhance my knowledge.

The house is coming along. My boyfriend/fiance has been helping out. The kids seem pretty excited about the renovations. I can't wait to see the finished product. I am a little nervous about sleeping in the basement. I saw a centipede and nearly had a MI! Soon I am going to buy the paint. Then I can get the ball rolling. I still have to get rid of some stuff. That will be the hard part. We'll see how things go.

No comments: