Sunday, September 04, 2005

A few of my favorite things...



I know it's been a while folks, but I've been busy. Let's see if I can get you up to speed. For the past few weeks I have been doing a little bit of studying abroad. It has been very interesting. The above snapshot is a picture of the beautiful skyline. We have been in the community doing workshops.

Tonite I embark on a trip to visit an Indian reservation. Soon I will be returning to the states. I will be happy to return to my family, and I am sure they will be happy for me to return to them. I have been working hard at perfecting my Spanish, and taking classes in Spanish. It is definitely one thing to learn Spanish, but something all together entirely to take a class in Spanish and actually retain information that you will be tested on later. Retrospectively, I wish I had taken more Spanish classes before leaving home. I mean, I can take care of business, but I would like to improve my conversation skills.

Okay, one last picture and then I need to get ready to leave.


Always,

Diva

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New Search Engine http://www.search.ezsy.info