Monday, November 28, 2005

Pardon the interruption...

The regularly scheduled negative inner dialog has been replaced by an awesome new outlook...

Alright, I will admit it. I have been a bit down on the school thing, but as P Diddy says, I lost my swagger for a minute. The one and only, often imitated never duplicated DiVa has returned. But watch out, this "B" stings.

I am ready to finish my senior year with confidence. Playtime is over, its time to get serious. I have found a way to communicate my feelings without fear. I think this is a huge accomplishment for me. I think too that entering the environment as a more mature person makes things a little more challenging, but I am sure all you Moms and non-traditionals understand.

My children are killing me. My pre-teen son overheard me discussing the surgical procedures that the kitten will be undergoing pretty soon. He asked why, and I explained to him that the kitten will have reached maturity, and the vet suggested that we have him altered so that he won't ruin the furniture with his secretions. Why did he ask me if it was semen? Ack! I am so freaked out now. Is it time for the talk? I tried to assess how much information he had so that I could give him age appropriate info that he could understand, but I think that he will have that talk with Dad when he gets home from work.

I am just giddy. I am ecstatic and elated. Graduation is so close I can taste it. I can't wait. It will be so nice to just study for the big test and work. Tonight I will be dreaming about my grand walk.

Zzzzzz,

DiVa

No comments: