Friday, December 30, 2005

My name is DiVa, and I am a shop-a-holic

I have a confession to make. In between completing make-up work I have been doing online shopping. Can I help it that everyone and their mother is having semi-annual sales? I think not. Besides, I have found some incredible bargains, and I have a little money. Soon I will have no more money and then there will be no more shopping, so there! I must say, I did find a lot of good bargains. Especially at the retail stores with a surplus of after Christmas gift sales. Alright, I gotta get back to work...

2 comments:

studentnurse said...

from a student nurse in south Jersey

Thanks for your insight, I enjoyed reading your blog. We are a group of PNs in Camden.
http://studentnurse.wordpress.com/
Best of Luck to you

Nurse Diva Extraordinaire said...

I am glad you enjoy my blog. Thank you for your readership and support.

Always,
DiVa