Saturday, February 18, 2006

Getting to know the DiVa

Welcome to the 2006 beginning of the year edition of Getting to know your friends.
What you do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send.
Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person
who sent it to You. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not
know them already.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I didn't sleep as I worked the night shift In the ICU, but then again I usually don't sleep because my fiance snores like a semi truck. So when I work it is about 1430 in the afternoon. When I am not at work, 0630-0730.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds I suppose, I don't wear much jewelry

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
King Kong

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Reality TV pick a show, any show...

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
No time for breakfast usually. A bagel with cream cheese and a fruit smoothie.

6. Favorite cuisine?
Chinese/Mexican (Thanksgiving food is my all-time favorite!)

7. What is your middle name?
It's a secret

8. What food do you dislike?
Most dairy products (except butter, yogurt and ice cream), Liver, Mushrooms, Scallops and Head Cheese (Eww!)

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
The Black Eye Peas/Monkey Business

10. What did you want for Christmas?
Money/I-Pod/laptop

11. Favorite sandwich?
A sandwich I call the Turkey Taco (1 piece of bread folded in half with turkey and cheese)

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Dishonesty, Deceit, Arrogance, mean people in general.

13. Favorite items of clothing?
My velour jogging suits, I could wear them every day

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation, where would it be? Africa/Dominican Republic/Greece

15. What color is your bathroom?
Peach

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Old Navy.

17. Where would you retire to?
The south.

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
15th, my cake had a picture of Prince on it...It was so cool!

19. Favorite sport to watch?
Ice Skating

20. What is the farthest place you are sending this?
Columbus...I think

21. When is your birthday?
This past week

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning

24. Pets?
We were never allowed to have pets as children, so I would have to say my new kitten rules the roost.

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
A cosmetologist and an entertainer

26. How old are you today?
Around the mid-thirties

27. What is your favorite candy?
Chocolate with Almonds and Sour Candy

28. What is your favorite flower?
Lily (stargazer and Calla)

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
May 2006 (Graduation from Nursing school!)

30. Where do you want to be right now?
Fast asleep, with all of my papers and studying mysteriously completed

31. Person most likely to return this?
My sisters

32. Person least likely to return this:
DiVa. I am surprised that I had time to fill out this questionnaire.

1 comment:

stunursedayton@yahoo.com said...

Can't find your email addy so I am just leaving this as a comment. Sorry.


1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:45. Wife got up to go to work so I thought I ought to see her off. She pays for my nursing school so it's the least I can do. Make her coffee and set out her cereal bowl.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Simple gold band. I don't do jewerly

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Jarheads

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Grey's Anatomy is good. My Saturday evening lineup... Cops, Cops, America's Most Wanted.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Shredded Wheat or Cap'n Crunch

6. Favorite cuisine?
Good old American comfort food. Meatloaf, mashed potatos, lima beans and rolls.

7. What is your middle name?
Micahel

8. What food do you dislike?
Liver, mushrooms, califlower brussel sprouts (in no particular order)

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
CD? What's a CD. If it ain't digital it ain't music! hehe. Seriously, I download. Haven't bought music in several years. Hope the RIAA is not listening.

10. What did you want for Christmas?
Computer (which my wife thoughtfully bought me)

11. Favorite sandwich?
Colby longhorn with mustard on day old bread

12. What characteristics do you despise?
Rumor starting people, mean people, general assholes

13. Favorite items of clothing?
Jeans (you really didn't think it was my nurse whites I wear for clinicals did you?)

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on Vacation, where would it be?
England (I love history and would like to see some of the WWII airfields that the US flew from, or what's left of them now)

15. What color is your bathroom?
White.

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
Don't really have a favorite. I like Levi's jeans

17. Where would you retire to?
The west. Albuquerque, NM or Tucson, Arizona.

18. What was your most memorable birthday?
None really stand out in my mind

19. Favorite sport to watch?
Football (Cleveland Browns)

20. What is the farthest place you are sending this?
To the furthest reaches of the Internet

21. When is your birthday?
August

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning

24. Pets?
I like dogs but the wife loves cats. Love trumps like so we have 2 cats.

25. What did you want to be when you were little?
Policeman. Was a Security Policeman in the Air Force.

26. How old are you today?
43

27. What is your favorite candy?
100 Grand bars and Hot Tamales

28. What is your favorite flower?
Whatever gets me out of trouble with my wife.

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
June 08 (Graduation from Nursing school!)

30. Where do you want to be right now?
June 08

31. Person most likely to return this?
No one that I know of

32. Person least likely to return this:
See Question 31.