Thursday, March 23, 2006

58 days until graduation!

Can you believe it?

I am just in awe. I picked up my cap and gown yesterday, and now that I have the cap and gown in my possession, graduation seems more real. I took my senior pictures. I have my announcements. Time is going along so quickly. I have taken the test to prepare me for the NCLEX, which I passed with flying colors. So for all practical purposes, I am ready to go. That is of course besides papers that need to be written and miscellaneous tests/finals that need to be taken. I am almost done.

When I started nursing school, my children were just 4 and 8 years old. Now they are eleven and seven years old. Everyone has grown up. Including me. Change is good. I have learned about people and how to respond to sticky situations. I have learned how far I can go once I get motivated. I never thought that I would ever have a bachelor's degree, but I am less than two months away from having one. I can't believe it! So many people said I wasn't college material. I guess they were wrong...

-DiVa, so proud she could just cry...

No comments: