Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blogging in lieu of sleeping

I shouldn't be blogging right now. I am working another 12 hour night shift. The blog has been calling me, and so I decided to answer. This week has been a very good week. It looks like I will be graduating with honors after all. Two honors. I am ecstatic. That test that I was so worried about in Critical Care...I got a 97.4% Woo-ha! I am going to be so busy soon. I just applied for my Master's program. It looks like I might be doing a blended major. I can't get enough of school.

My father and I were talking today about the future. He and I are co-owners of the tiny little house I live in. He said that he would let me sell the house and keep the proceeds to buy the brand new house I've always wanted. I will believe it when I see it. This house is so awesome! It will have enough space for me and my kids and our kitten. I am so happy. Happy, happy, happy!

No comments: