Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Everyone needs to come in...

and the house is a MESS!

I was sleeping, because I have to do a night shift clinical tonight. I heard a knock at the door. I thought I was dreaming. I heard it again, and so I got out of bed to answer the door. It was the cable guy. He said the cable was making noise. He needed to come in so he could find out what was making noise that would interfere with radio signals transmissions by passing airplanes. He said that the cable company could get fined if he didn't come in to fix it. He said he needed to do it today, or else he would have to turn off the cable. Crap, crap, crap. This house looks like a toronado ran through it. He said he would start in the basement and work his way up. Like that's any better.

Then while the cable guy was rummaging around the basement, another knock at the door. It was the mormons. Of all days, two more people who need to come in my house. I generally allow religious solicitors to speak their minds until I feel like they are making judgements. This time, I had to cut our conversation short. They gave me a card. The cable guy came up from the basement, he needed to go into my bedroom afterall. I reluctantly opened the door and of course the noise was coming from my bedroom. I could have died. The living room was okay, so was the bathroom. The kids bedroom as usual, messy. The Kitchen. OMG, the dishes were dirty and overflowing in the sink in the kitchen, the trash needed to be taken out it too was overflowing and the trash bill was late so all of the trash from last week is filling the dumpster. There is laundry everywhere, clean and dirty. papers, toys, shoes...ugh! I am so embarrassed...

-DiVa, thinking maybe she should try to find a way to fit in housework...

No comments: