Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Men just don't make no sense...

I am convinced that some men are the most pig-headed, stupidest, selfish, dishonest beings on earth. In this moment, I can't stand my Ex. I wish that I could just tie him down and poke his eyes with stick pins. Why am I so angry? He decided not to bring my daughter home this weekend after visitation. Meaning she missed another day of school for no good reason. He isn't helping out the way he said he was either. Should I be surprised? I guess I have to act like a high-riding bitch now. In the words of Dolores Claiborne's employer, "Sometimes being a bitch is the only thing a woman has to hold on to.

Being
In
Total
Control of
herself

I spent the holiday with my ex-husband's family. I had a great time, until I got sick from the heat and liquor and lost my dinner all over the front of my blouse. How embarrassing. It happened in front of my Ex-husband's new girlfriend. (What a first impression!) She must think I am some kind of alcoholic or something, but to be totally honest I wasn't buzzed. At least I didn't throw up on my mother-in-law's white carpet. I would not be able to forgive myself. The upside to that is that his family is so positive, I hardly had any time to think about the fiasco that I call my life at the moment. I wish that my ex-fiance and I could get along as well as my ex-husband and I. We have our moments, but for the most part, we get along just fine. He pays his child support and we take turns with the visitation schedule without court interference. Ah well...

I had to get away from my mother. She was driving me crazy with her doom and gloom. I know that our grandmother (her mom) just died and I am trying my best to be supportive, but there is only so much I can take. Between her and my ex-fiance, I feel like I am losing my mind. It's a good thing I have this blog to maintain my sanity. I am supposed to be the happiest person in the world right now and everyone around me is determined to steal my joy. I think things will be better once I find out whether or not I got this job and once I pass boards.



DiVa...I wanna be happy dammit!

No comments: