Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I didn't get the job...

Will return later with specifics...

Back!

So I got impatient with waiting and I called the recruiter at the hospital and she told me that she would find out what happened as it has been about 2-3 weeks and I was told that I would hear something the end of this month. I said, "So I didn't get it?" And she said no and she would find out why. She told me that they decided to go with a more qualified candidate. Then she started trying to pawn off other areas in the hospital to me like I was hard up for a job or something. I felt like such a loser. Sigh...

I guess I waited too late to be thinking about finding a job. I was expecting a more secure financial situation at this time. Now I am a bit worried. If I wasn't good enough for them, how could I possibly be good enough for anyone else? Ugh! I don't want to settle, I refuse to settle. I have worked too long and too hard to just take what I can get. I have earned the right to pick and choose. I had just talked myself into the concept of being able to do this job. I took myself to the semi-annual sale and bought my favorite shower gel for $3. It can't hurt, I am already at the end of my money. I refused to cry and be depressed anymore. It could be worse.

Diva...Studying like a mad woman for NCLEX.

No comments: