Friday, November 10, 2006

Inside the mind of this adorable cat...

Lurks a vicious killer!
The other morning, my daughter was waiting for the bus and she happened to see the cat carrying something in his mouth. It was a mouse, still alive trying its best to wriggle its way out of trouble. My daughter said she asked the cat what he was doing and before she could finish her sentence the cat snapped the mouse into three pieces. I heard my daughter scream and I opened the front door. She was standing there and the cat with sitting next to her looking as if he was expecting to be praised. I patted him on the head and he proceeding to bat the pieces of dead mouse around as if he was playing soccer.

For some reason, I expected him to eat it but obviously I watch too many cartoons. I feed this cat as if he were a member of the family, why on earth would he need to eat a mouse?

No comments: