Friday, June 15, 2007

An interesting possible date

You know I have always kind of been against dating on the job, but this time the DiVa might have to make and exception. I met a really nice guy on the job. The first time I saw him, he was trying to be flirtatious and I was like "whatever" but now I am thinking about it and I am like "maybe". He is not a nurse, nor does he work on my floor. Oh, and he is not a cop which I have been told goes together with nurses like peanut butter and jelly.

He is an electrician, and he is a really handsome. Since it is late and I have to go soon, I will have to log in and tell you more later. In the meantime, any suggestions on what to do next?

DiVa...so bad at this dating thing!

3 comments:

DrK said...

Luck with your date.

hope you enjoy.

Here where i live, the people used to say:

"quem não arrisca, não petisca"

It's sort of "if you never try, you'll never do anything"

stay beautifull, smile and be happy.

c ya

p.s: I loved your blogging style.

Nikol said...

That's great! I think you should go for it and just have a great time. :)

I'm a nursing student and my boyfriend is a plumber. I don't know if that means anything, but maybe there is something to healthcare and tradesmen?

Nurse Diva Extraordinaire said...

Thanks guys! I have yet to call this guy, but I am pretty excited about the idea of having a man with a skills and goals. I found out that he runs his own business on the side. I plan on calling him tomorrow afternoon on my way to work.