Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why is this heffa in my house?

Friday afternoon, there was a knock at my door. It was one of my cousin's six kids. She says, "My mother wants to know if she can come in and talk to you." I say yes. Why did I do that? It was a trick. I am in the middle of her dumb ass drama yet again. Her visit was with purpose. First she pretended like she wanted to know why I cut her and her side of the family off. Her brother and sister hustled me for $40 because she was in jail for some "unknown" reason. Unbeknownst to me, my uncle wired her bond money. So whatever they got from unsuspecting donors (such as myself) was all profit. This was no surprise to me because I had a feeling that something was fishy. Never again.



So basically, the situation going on right now is that her nephew (20 years old) had no where to live. His own father wouldn't let him stay with him, so my cousin brought him into her home. She let him stay there, and put her car in his name since it wouldn't pass the emissions test for our state. He (the nephew) got mad because he didn't like the dude she (my cousin) was dating and threatened to cause bodily harm. My cousin feels like she can date who she wants to and so she asked him (the nephew) to leave. As it turns out, her trouble that she needed bond money for is unresolved, thus she has a warrant for her arrest. Since she asked him to leave he has been fighting her children and he calls the police to come and pick my cousin up every time she goes home. And the cops are so stupid, they actually show up!

What does all this have to do with me? They had no where to stay and so she asked if she could crash at my place for one night until she could get into a battered women's shelter. I suggested a battered women's shelter because I didn't want to see her in jail for the weekend and I didn't want to be responsible for her kids. She really didn't want to go to the battered women's shelter. One day has turned into two. My house is 712 square feet and I have 10 people here. They have got to go. I have a life and responsibilities. I have been feeding them, washing their clothes, cleaning up after them...my daughter said the hell with this called her Dad and left. My son just got off the phone with his Dad. I wanna go somewhere too! I have my own problems such as school, finances, etc... I am dealing with my problems and I am not trying to hook other people into my drama. This is what I get for trying to be nice.

There are five kids in my house. The one that is 14 years old and weighs 400 pounds clogged up my toilet and wet the floor so bad that my basement ceiling was leaking.(I can only imagine what kind of TURD that was!) He was standing there like a dumb ass watching the toilet overflow! The 5 year old whines and whines and whines. I want to beat that kid so bad! The 8 year old is and animal lover (think Elmira from tiny toon adventures). My animals stay in hiding when she comes around. This is the goofiest 8 year old ever as she is constantly getting into things. All I hear is KaBoom, KaBoom, KaBoom when she is in the living room by herself. The 13 year old is on the computer doing God knows what til all hours of the night but she isn't bothering me...except when I thought I heard her asking about downloading something. I just had to completely erase my laptop and reformat it because of a virus or something and I did the same thing a few years ago with the desktop. When I said something, she had the nerve to get smart! The 10 year old is hard-headed. He is constantly walking around and walking around. He just annoys me in general.

They all stayed up until almost 4am last night and then they woke up early as hell. They all get into things. They are all bored as hell in my house. So then they break things, yes even the 14 year old. I wanted to listen to my physiology lectures, but then she (the heffa) asked me if she could help me. I told her to control her damn kids. I am putting my foot down, tomorrow she absolutely has to leave. I can't take their shit any more! One of 'em gots jokes. The 400 pound one said he clogged the toilet again, that's it...they gotta go first thing tomorrow morning. They don't even get breakfast!

DiVa...about ready to call the damn police herself and drop the kids off to the crazy azz nephew. (Or the transvestite uncle!)

No comments: