Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Tonight, we made red velvet cupcakes for the class Valentine's Day party. I find that cooking with kids is a great opportunity to teach a child about math and following directions. And the cupcakes are so cute. After all the baking I am supposed to be getting back into my studies. I never seem to get away from the books. Not even to spend time with the kids and the pets. I haven't even found the time to wallow in self-pity over the big break-up. That's good thing. I am so proud of myself. Maybe this time I am really ready to get on with my life. There's no maybe to it. I know I am ready to get on with my life.

I had my orientation with my practitioner clinical coordinator. I expected to meet my preceptor, but I still haven't. I need to get cracking! I got the results of the of my first test. I failed, but it wasn't because I was unprepared. It is because I am still thinking like a nurse and not like a practitioner. I get a chance to re-take the test but in the meantime, how the heck do I think like a practitioner?

DiVa...

No comments: