Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Avoidance Behavior

I don't want to study for my Pharm test. I don't. I want to watch reality TV and play on the computer all day. I want to yell at my ex's. I want to have safe sex at a five-star hotel with my lover Terrance Howard. If he is too busy I'll settle for "The Rock." Silly isn't it? I want to smoke cigarettes and eat Snicker bars with a blatant disregard for carcinogens, caloric intake or fat grams. I want to binge drink, sleep til noon, wake up and start all over again. I want to call up people and tell them exactly what I think of them. Yah bitch yah! The last thing I want to do right now is study for my test...

It's Easter and my kids have decided to spend the holiday with their grandmothers. Gives me plenty of alone time to sing the songs that I want to sing, but I can't because I have to study for this stupid test. Friday night I was in a huge depression and my friend called me and talked me into going out which was good because I felt so much better getting out of the house, but it also sucked because I lost my damn cell phone. All of my important phone numbers...gone! I guess I can't complain too much since I was able to buy three cell phones for $240. That's right all the kids have a phone now. No excuses for not knowing where they are now! I am seriously entertaining the idea of getting rid of my land line altogether.

I am supposed to be heating up my store-bought Easter dinner. I bought one because I thought that it would be just me and the kids and I knew I wouldn't have the time to put together a huge meal. The ham is going to take the longest. I could probably heat everything else in the microwave. Alright, time to get motivated!

DiVa...Happy Easter Y'all!

No comments: